I think that technology isn't so much important in my life. Yes, it's true, I love my iPhone and I use to take it wherever I go and I use it a lot but I don't think that it is the most important thing for me. The same thing it is for my computer. Actually to this question we can only answer with an affirmation because we all need technology in our life. In fact technology, for example the wash machine and many others invention, make ours life easier. I only spoke about the positive faces of the technology but there are also some negative. For example for some reason that scientist confirmed the technology game are addictive that's why I try to play less and less to this game; this is an other reasons of because technology is not that important in my life. The perfect example of why I don't need that much technology in my life is the camping trip this week end. I didn't use any electronic games and I had so much fun also without them.
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Technology
I think that technology isn't so much important in my life. Yes, it's true, I love my iPhone and I use to take it wherever I go and I use it a lot but I don't think that it is the most important thing for me. The same thing it is for my computer. Actually to this question we can only answer with an affirmation because we all need technology in our life. In fact technology, for example the wash machine and many others invention, make ours life easier. I only spoke about the positive faces of the technology but there are also some negative. For example for some reason that scientist confirmed the technology game are addictive that's why I try to play less and less to this game; this is an other reasons of because technology is not that important in my life. The perfect example of why I don't need that much technology in my life is the camping trip this week end. I didn't use any electronic games and I had so much fun also without them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's good to be aware of how much you're using technology, Filippo. I'm glad you had so much fun camping! I enjoy hiking for the same reason.
ReplyDelete