Monday, July 8, 2013

Outdoor Adventure



One year ago, after christmas, we went to Folgarida a nice town in the Alps. We have a small house there near the ski slopes. So we decided to ski a lot, we did so many slopes. The only problem was that the ski slopes close at 4:30 pm. We skied so much that to come back home we had to do five more slopes. It was 4:15. My father and I were skiing so fast to come back home; we did four of five slopes in only fifteen minutes. I think it was a record. Unfortunately we had to do a whole track without ski lifts. When we arrived we were all sweaty and we told to the rest of the family what was happened. They teased us for the rest of the evening. 






1 comment:

  1. Filippo, you and your dad sound like great skiers! I'm impressed that you do so much hiking with your skis. That sounds like hard work.

    ReplyDelete