First day of AELP
Today was our first day of class. In the first hour (ESL class) we have discuss about all the rules of class and also about how to behave in class. At the end of the first hour we have read a short story. In the second hour (content class) we have learn some vocabulary about carnival who's the theme of the week and finally we read a text and we answered at any questions. In project class I had a lot of fun because I try to juggling in class.
The rest of the day was fantastic! We went to the lake were I had a lot of fun and than I played tennis with Hero and at the end we made a great game all together.
nice! good job palacio!! u played good tennis with me and i love it! Welcome to NHS TENNIS!
ReplyDeleteGood job
ReplyDelete