Carnival story
When I walked into the
carnival I saw a big door on which was written: Do Not Enter. I was so curious
that after ten or fifteen minutes I walked in. I took three or four steps forward
and the door behind me closed by itself. In that big room the smells like
somebody die in here for two weeks. In front of me there was another door. This
time on the door was written “Exit”. This door was a bit open and I could see
the foot of a strange creature who was making strange sounds. I approached the
door to see the monster. When I was really near I touched his foot. It was like
the white part of an egg when it is still raw. I was so nervous! Near to me I
found an apple and I ate it. The apple tasted like an apple with blood and I
slept.
I woke up three days
later all confused.
To be continued…or
not…
The descriptive metaphors your use here are really disturbing! "It was like the white part of an egg when it is still raw"...gross!!! Great writing!
ReplyDelete