A situation in which you felt proud of yourself or a family member:
It was a hot day of may when my friends and me were in the changing room five minutes before the first of the school cup.
When we enter in the soccer field we saw that there were so many people for watch all the matches. In this small stadium there were my family all the people of my school and the families of my friends for see ours matches. I was a bit scared about all that people were watching us. My team won the first five matches. We had to play only the final match against an other school called "Giulio Cesare". The final match was a bit longer than the others, in fact the last game lasted 60' minutes. After 55' minutes the score was 1-1 but at the end my team conquered a penalty in the last minute. I shoot this penalty and luckily I scored it. We won the tournament. At the end I was really proud of me and of my friends.
Congratulations on your goal, Filippo! You must have been really nervous.
ReplyDelete