Monday, July 22, 2013

Letter to a chef

Dear Nadia,
with this letter I want to declare to you all the love that I feel for you and your food. I went in your restaurant five time a week because I want to see you and to eat all yours kinds of food. When I enter in your restaurant and I read your name above the entrance: "Nadia Santini" I'm so happy that I seems to be in paradise. Went I eat whatever you cook for me I feel like I am seven meters above the sky like in the italian film (if you don't know the film is a love story). I love your spaghetti, they are cooked perfectly and the flavor of your spaghetti can be hear from miles away as the sound of a warplane. Next week I will back in Rome in our city! Now I'm in a summer campus near to Boston in the U.S.A. but when I'll come back I want to see you and speak with you about when we are going to get married (I know that after you will read this letter you will quit your husband). Every night I'm dreaming about you and your beauty. I'm so excited! I can't wait five days for see you again and for eat your food.
"I Need Your Love".

With all the love in this world.

Your future second husband

Filippo Moglia (I'm 15 years old) <3




1 comment:

  1. "Your future second husband"!!! What a homewrecker! How could Nadia resist a love letter that is full of so many compliments for her cooking? She would be a fool to say no.

    ReplyDelete