I really don't know what we are gonna do in this camping trip for two reasons: the first is that I never have done an experience like this and the second one is that I don't know in what the itinerary consist. I hope to have a lot of fun with my friends in this two days. Today I went also to the Walmart to buy something for the trip like a light, some drinks because it will be really hot, something for the hygiene and also some others equipments. I will stay in the same tent with Hiro so he can give me some tips for how have a good camping trip. Today night I will also see the weather forecast so I can decide wth type of clothes bring. In conclusion I expect to have a fantastic experience for this two days camping trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment